About Pratham Institute: At Pratham Institute for Literacy, Education and Vocational Training, we work across the country to provide individuals with the employability skills needed to address India’s growing need for skilled manpower. Between now and 2025 over 250 million young people are estimated to enter the Indian workforce, while only 5% of youth aged 20-24 have obtained vocational skills through a formal training system.Pratham’s Youth Skilling Program was therefore launched in 2005 with a mission to create sustainable programs for training and retraining of youth for employability or entrepreneurship.
Our training centers are spread across 10 states in India. We have trained over 3,700 students till date in various skills through our Industry specific courses in Hospitality, Construction, Automotive and Bedside Assistance. We also run Entrepreneurship programs in Beauty to cater to people who have an entrepreneurial mind set and want to set up their own practices.
Pratham Institute launched the Beauty Program under the banner name of Pratima in November 2011, to encourage the spirit of entrepreneurship. We currently have 19 Hub Beauty Centers across India. The Beauty Program aims at recognizing, supporting and handholding enterprising individuals to set up their own beauty parlours. So far, Pratham has supported 442 entrepreneurs through this initiative.
For more details, refer to http://prathaminstitute.org/
This role involves serving as the point of contact for the centre appointed.
- Developing Content in Hindi and English.
- Implementation of the content in all centers with the help of TOT of Trainers.
- Pilot Content implementation in respective centers.
- Coordination with Pratham Content Team for Content development work.
- Regular Travel in all centers for Monitoring and Implementation of Course
- Trainers Assessments in their centers.
- Daily Trainers report checking and communications with all trainers for the same.
- Attending Training for Technical and Non- Technical from Godrej and Pratham anywhere in India, at least twice a year for 15 days at a time.
- Good Team Leadership quality needed to handle the trainer’s team with ease.
- Maintaining the training quality of the centers.
- Conducting Virtual Class from office to respective centres.
Qualification & Skills Required
- Willingness to travel regularly
- Minimum Qualification: Graduation
- 2 years of experience in the field.
- Good Computer knowledge (Microsoft Excel & Word, Internet, etc.)
- Good Communications Skills
- Fluency in English, Hindi & the Regional Language
- Experience/ interest in training and teaching
- Diploma in Cosmetology.
- CIDESCO Certified.
Remuneration: INR 15,000- 20,000 (May vary based on prior experience)
Interested candidates can email their resumes and statements of purpose to Savita Bansode or KomalBamane at Savita.email@example.com & firstname.lastname@example.org or call at 9833005858 or 7045558052