ABOUT THE TEAM:
In the last couple of years, Pratham has reached more than 20 million children across 22 states and UTs through wide ranging education focused programs. The Measurement, Monitoring and Evaluation Team (MME), established in 2013, has played an integral role in ensuring that Pratham, its partners in the community and government have analytically and effectively acted upon using data generated from these programs. During unprecedented school closures in the past year, the team swiftly innovated its approach to collect data remotely, thereby continuing to inform program strategy, content, and implementation decisions.
The MME team has built and sustained a culture of data-backed decision making within Pratham and its partners. The central team works closely with ~60 state MME associates to ensure rigorous and timely implementation of data systems and processes in the field. While constantly strengthening, streamlining measurement at Pratham, the next major goal for the team is to extend its know-how to other non-profits, social enterprises, government data teams, and CSR functions to bring out maximum value from the data they generate.
We are a young, competitive team from diverse professional organizations ranging from a top Market Research Company, a Software Giant, Analytics at a Global Fast-Food giant to a leading EdTech Company and Business Consulting firm.
ROLES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
We are looking for self-driven professionals who can work in a fast-changing environment and can create lasting impact using data and insights. We want individuals who want to: get their hands dirty, breakdown dynamic real-world problems, ask tough questions and build practical solutions to drive the team and organization forward. At MME, we believe in giving end-to-end ownership of one or more programs, where we expect you to:
- Understand field realities and data requirements
- Conceptualize and drive a measurement & monitoring framework
- Design and roll out data collection systems
- Analyze and visualize data that drives decisions at all levels
- Inform program strategy and drive efficient implementation
• Undergraduate degree or higher in any field (Engineers, Economics, Math, Stats is preferred)
• Minimum 1 year of work experience (preferably in a data and analytics centric role) Skills:
• Proficient at MS Excel and PowerPoint (minimum)
• Basic knowledge of Tableau, SQL, R (preferred)
• Strong at communicating insights from data
Vacancies: 5 | Location: New Delhi | Deadline: 10th April 2021
Email your cover letter, resume, and a short note on “In your experience, how has data driven decisions? 300 words” to email@example.com. The Team Heads of the team will revert to individuals with next steps.