About Pratham Institute
Pratham Institute, the vocational skilling vertical of Pratham Education Foundation was started in 2005 with a mission to create sustainable programs for training and retraining of youth for employability or entrepreneurship. Our 100+ training centers are spread across 15 states in India. We have reached over 1,00,000 students till date in various skills through our industry specific courses in Hospitality, Construction, Electrician, Automotive, Beauty and Bedside Assistance. We also run Entrepreneurship programs in Beauty and Construction to and have supported 1,500 entrepreneurs to set up their own micro-enterprises.
Pratham Institute is a uniquely hybrid social enterprise with the energy and innovation of a start-up backed with the scale, resources, brand and network of India’s biggest NGO. We attempt to leverage these strengths to innovate and develop financially sustainable, cutting-edge solutions to the problems of providing large-scale information dissemination about jobs, access to training to reach employability, certification of skills, and provision of subsequent employment or self-employment opportunities. Pratham is also known as a launch-pad for young talent – Our alumni have started significant organizations like Akshara Foundation, PRS and Kaivalya, and are regularly selected for elite education programs, including at Ivy League institutions like Harvard and Wharton. For more details, refer to http://www.prathaminstitute.org/
The role involves developing and implementing various strategic engagement initiatives, improving the presence of the organization across a variety of social networks, and building and sustaining relationships with multiple stakeholders.
- Responsible for all social media platforms of Pratham Institute, including Facebook, Twitter and Instagram. This includes curating, creating and publishing content.
- Using Analytics and other measurement tools to provide reports on metrics, and continually finding ways to improve on those metrics through testing and new initiatives.
- Incorporating online tools and networking to create relationships and ultimately build the organization’s brand, both online and offline.
Qualifications and Experience
- Candidates with a graduate degree in Mass Media and Communications or any related disciplines would be preferred.
- Candidates with 1-2 years of work experience will be preferred.
- An understanding of the functioning of Social Media platforms.
- Sound writing and verbal communication skills.
- Willing and interested in travelling regularly to various locations across India.
Date of Joining: Immediate
Remuneration: INR 25,000 to INR 30,000 per month
Email your CV/Resume to firstname.lastname@example.org & email@example.com