Start date: Immediately
Pratham is an innovative learning organization working to improve the quality of education in India. As one of the largest non-governmental organizations in the country, Pratham focuses on high-quality, low-cost, and replicable interventions to address gaps in the education system. Working directly with children and youth as well as through large-scale collaborations with government systems, Pratham programs reach millions of lives every year. Pratham’s Teaching at the Right Level (TaRL) approach has demonstrated a proven impact on children’s learning outcomes and is now being adapted to contexts outside India.
Pratham is looking for an enthusiastic and motivated intern to work with its International Collaborations team. The Intern will get an opportunity to understand how projects are implemented in diverse jurisdictions and contribute to Pratham’s work with our global partners. S/he will be expected to support the team by conducting research for Pratham’s international programs and assist team-members with other program-related tasks.
This is an unpaid internship The intern will be expected to commit at least 4-5 hours per day, 6 days per week for a duration of two months.
- Knack for and interest in conducting research on socio-economic indicators
- Knowledge of, interest in, or familiarity with African countries will be preferred
- Ability to build rapport with people from diverse academic, socio-economic, and cultural backgrounds
- Strong quantitative and analytical skills (Excel and PowerPoint skills required)
- Fluency and excellent written and oral communication skills in English
- French language experience will be appreciated
Good academic track record from a good college
- Team player with a strong willingness to learn
Application Process: Apply Now
-Current Resume with the following details:
-Academic Background (Universities Attended, Degrees Acquired)
-Previous relevant experience(s)
-Statement of Purpose (250-300 Words) describing your interest in this position.
Here is the link to the application –