Pratham was founded in 1995, to provide pre-school education to children in Mumbai slums. Over the last 25 years, Pratham has grown to be India’s largest NGO working to provide quality education to underprivileged youth and children in over 21 states and union territories across the country, with a range of interventions.
Pratham is a widely recognized organization, having received notable awards such as the WISE Prize for Innovation, Skoll Award for Social Entrepreneurship, the Henry R Kravis Prize in Leadership, and the CNN-IBN Indian of the Year for Public Service. For more details, refer to www.pratham.org.
About Pratham Digital
Pratham Digital has produced over 5600 videos and 500 learning games in the last few years. These resources can be viewed on www.prathamopenschool.org.
These resources have been deployed and monitored in many rural and urban communities. With each passing year, this repository of content – videos, games, and applications has grown to cater to the interests and engagement of children.
Translating videos into 11 regional languages and English helped us become relevant and accessible to learners in all states. Moving forward we are planning to create a mass dissemination mechanism where with the help of content repository, parents and learners can take necessary content on to their android devices. In this effort to make engaging content reach learners across India, Pratham has been actively collaborating with youth-driven start-ups, content creators and interest groups.
Associate, Digital Innovations (Communications and Marketing) – Job Description
The Associate (Communications and Marketing) position in the Pratham Digital Team offers young, interested, and energetic people a unique opportunity to be an integral part of Pratham’s innovative work in the digital landscape. We are looking for people who most likely live and breathe digital marketing! On a serious note, if that is where your interest lies, then you fit right in.
The Associate is expected to develop, implement, track, and optimize our digital marketing operations across all our digital channels.
Her/his main responsibilities include:
1. Develop and implement SEO and PPC strategies
2. Create and manage link building strategies, content marketing strategies, and social media presence on LinkedIn and YouTube
3. Innovate and present new marketing platforms and strategies
4. Develop engaging online content including clickbait, forums, videos, graphics, and blogs; monitor and analyse content success
5. Manage newsletters, promotional emails, and blog articles
6. Forecast marketing campaign growth and ROI for marketing campaigns
7. Manage email and social media marketing campaigns
8. Work with graphic designers, web designers, and videographers to create unique and engaging content
9. Use Google Analytics, Google AdWords, and other relevant sites
10. Drive traffic to YT channels, Applications and Website
11. Keep abreast of new social media sites, web technologies, and digital marketing trends; implement these new technologies in developing campaigns and update current campaigns to include new information
Desired Qualifications and Experience
1. 3 years of work experience in digital marketing
2. A degree in Marketing or related fields is preferred
3. Self-motivation and pro-activeness
4. Excellent Communication Skills
5. Technical Skills: Content Writing, SEOs, Proficiency in use of MS word, MS Excel, PPT, Google Drive
6. Familiarity with content creation/curation
7. Familiarity with preparing design resources (videos, poster-making etc)
8. Well-versed with social media channels, such as YouTube
9. Familiarity with basic understanding of Google Play Store strategies
10. Ability to build rapport with people from various academic, socio-economic, and cultural backgrounds
11. Ability to work well in teams
12. Ability to organize and manage multiple tasks efficiently
Send the following by 25th February 2021 to firstname.lastname@example.org with cc to email@example.com and mention ‘Application for the position of Associate, Digital Innovations – Communications and Marketing’ in the subject line, with the following attachments.
Complete Application should contain:
1. Current Resume: Resume should contain
• Contact Information for Applicant
• Academic Background
• Highlights of relevant skills
• Relevant Coursework (if applicable)
• Languages Spoken
2. Portfolio of previous work
3. Statement of Purpose (500 Words)
Early Applicants will be given preference.
Date of Joining: Immediate
Location: New Delhi, India