Pratham was founded in 1995, to provide pre-school education to children in Mumbai slums. Over the last 25 years Pratham has grown to be one of the largest non-profit organizations working to provide quality education to children and youth in over 20 states and union territories across the country, through a range of interventions.
Pratham is a widely recognized organization, having received notable awards such as the Lui Che Woo Prize, WISE Prize for Innovation, Skoll Award for Social Entrepreneurship, the Henry R Kravis Prize in Leadership and the CNNIBN Indian of the Year for Public Service. For more details, refer to www.pratham.org
The role of a Junior Associate with our Communications Team provides great exposure to interact with and learn from various programs at Pratham. We are looking for someone with a creative bent of mind and who is a good listener, writer, and open to feedback. You get a chance to work with a team with diverse skill sets while bringing in your own unique talent to the table.
Graduate/Post Graduate degree preferably in the field of public relations/ marketing communication/advertising/ or any relevant development sector domain.
Prior Experience – Minimum 6 months to 1 year. Flexible for exceptional candidates.
• Writing and editing content spanning but not limited to website, social media, internal & external communication material
• Ability to coordinate with multiple internal stakeholders
• Active participation in brainstorms
• Ability to keep to deadlines with quality output
• Ability to accurately translate content – Pratham works in 20 states. It helps if you’re multilingual.
• Awareness of digital platforms – Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn etc.
• Willingness to build rapport with people from various academic, socio-economic and cultural backgrounds
• Ability to work well in teams and on tasks ranging from simple to complex
• Ability to adapt to dynamic contexts and scenarios
• Self-motivation and pro-activeness
• Ability to organize and manage multiple tasks efficiently
• Strong work ethic and attention to detail
Location-Currently WFH. Once we resume working from the office, the location for this role will be Safdarjung Enclave, New Delhi
Please send the following to firstname.lastname@example.org.
1. Updated CV
2. Letter of Motivation – Telling us why you are fit for this opportunity. (Not more than 500 Words)