Pratham was founded in 1995, to provide pre-school education to children in Mumbai slums. Over the last 25 years Pratham has grown to be India’s largest NGO working to provide quality education to underprivileged youth and children in over 21 states and union territories across the country, with a range of interventions.
Pratham is a widely recognized organization, having received notable awards such as the WISE Prize for Innovation, Skoll Award for Social Entrepreneurship, the Henry R Kravis Prize in Leadership and the CNN-IBN Indian of the Year for Public Service. For more details, refer to www.pratham.org.
Associate Graphic Designer– Job Description
The Design and Branding position in the Pratham communication team offers young, motivated, creative people the opportunity to be an integral part of Pratham’s work across the country. This person is responsible for the creative image and visual communication of Pratham, with strategising the overall branding of the designing collaterals accordingly. The associate will play this role for numerous programs under Pratham Communications work.
Designing: Utilise expertise in designing tools and understanding of branding strategy to conceptualise creatives and take them to completion. Designing includes creating graphics and layouts for use in different platforms such as print and digital media.
Creating layouts for brochures, reports, documents, and other publications.
Creating logos, social media designs, infographics and other collaterals.
Desired Qualifications and Experience
- ● Fresher / 1-2 years of experience in similar work
● Exceptional artistic, aesthetic and design sense
● Highly proficient with design software such as Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign
● Solid understanding of brand identity and branding tools
● A persuasive and confident approach to creative projects
● Full awareness of creative processes and technique
- ● Ability to work well with people
● Self-motivation and pro-activeness
● Ability to organise and manage multiple tasks efficiently
● Strong work ethic and attention to detail
● Willingness to commit to at least 2-3 years of work with Pratham
Send the following before to firstname.lastname@example.org with ‘Application for the position of Associate-Graphic Designer’ in the subject line, with the following attachments:
Complete Application should contain:
1. Current Resume: Resume should contain
● Contact Information for Applicant
● Academic Background
● Universities Attended, Degrees Acquired
● Past work experience, highlighting relevant skills
● Relevant Coursework: List Courses in Communication, Media, Design
2. Design Portfolio
3. Statement of Purpose (500 Words)
Early Applicants will be given preference.
Date of Joining: Immediate