Pratham is India’s largest NGO working to provide quality education to underprivileged youth and children in over 21 states and union territories across the country, with a range of interventions. Pratham was founded in 1994, to provide pre-school education to children in Mumbai slums. Over the last 20 years, Pratham has grown to be India’s largest NGO working to provide quality education to underprivileged youth and children in over 20 states across the country, with a range of interventions. Pratham’s vocational & entrepreneurship program, launched in 2005 with a mission to create sustainable programs for training and retraining of youth for employability or entrepreneurship. We work across the country to provide individuals with the employability skills needed to address India’s growing need for skilled manpower.
The position of a Academic Trainer, offers a wide spectrum of opportunities in the education sector and becoming an integral part of Pratham’s work across India.
Trainers are required for following locations with its Regional language :
1) Maharashtra (Ahmednagar & Aurangabad) 2 Trainer
2) Odisha (Bhubneshwar) – 1 Trainer
3) Jharkhand (Jamshedpur) – 2 Trainer
Roles and Responsibilities:
The primary roles and responsibilities of Academic Trainer will include:
•Training: The trainer will virtually / physically train the youths / students in various locations on the specific manuals and modules provided by Pratham.
•Assessment: The trainer will conduct a virtual / physical assessment of the youths/students on a daily basis
•Reporting: The trainer will be reporting / updating his daily work schedule / update to Program Head / Academic Head
•Capacity building: By interacting with youths/students on an on-going basis, he will understand the requirements of students and uplift their thoughts towards their capacity building.
Desired Qualifications and Experience Required:
• Diploma / ITI – Plumbing & Heating Trade
• Strong command over oral and written Hindi, English, and Regional language
• Ability to work digitally / physically
• Ability to communicate fluently in Hindi and Regional Language
• Ability to work effectively in team
• Minimum 0 – 2 years of work experience
• Strong interest in the goals of Pratham
• Ability to organize and manage multiple tasks efficiently
• Familiarity with rural and semi-urban regions of India
• Work experience in the plumbing trade
• Ability of teaching-learning methodology
Send the job application to email@example.com and mention ‘Application for the position of Academic Trainer in the subject line. We are accepting applications on a rolling basis till the position is filled.
• ₹12,000 – ₹15,000 per month. (Salary is negotiable for exceptional candidates.)
• Salary shall be finalized based on the experience and skill set of candidates.