Pratham was founded in 1995, to provide pre-school education to children in Mumbai slums. Over the last 20 years, Pratham has grown to be India’s largest NGO working to provide quality education to underprivileged youth and children in over 20 states across the country, with a range of interventions.
Pratham is a widely recognized organization, having received notable awards such as the WISE Prize for Innovation, Skoll Award for Social Entrepreneurship, the Henry R Kravis Prize in Leadership and the CNN IBN Indian of the Year for Public Service. For more details, refer to www.pratham.org
About Pratham Skilling
At Pratham Skilling, we work across the country to provide individuals with the employability skills needed to address India’s growing need for skilled manpower. Between now and 2025 over 250 million young people are estimated to enter the Indian workforce, while only 5% of youth aged 20-24 have obtained vocational skills through a formal training system. Pratham’s Youth Skilling Program was therefore launched in 2005 with a mission to create sustainable programs for training and retraining of youth for employability or entrepreneurship.
The Healthcare Program aims to reach out to youth from economically disadvantaged backgrounds. The trade taught is General Duty Assistant course in affiliation with Healthcare Sector Skill Council of the National Skill Development Corporation. This course aims at fulfilling the demand of trained nursing paraprofessionals in hospitals, clinics and patients’ homes. Trainees undergo a rigorous and skilled 3 months of training before placement.
For more details, refer to www.pratham.org/programs/vocational-training/
Roles & Responsibilities
- Finding placement partners(Healthcare industry- hospitals/ Homecare agencies) to provide placement to vocationally trained and skilled Nurse Assistants.
- Preparing students for interviews and job placement.
Data and documentation of placed students.
- Reporting and presenting placement data.
- Following up with placed and not placed students to troubleshoot and offer placements.
Required Qualifications, Skills and Abilities:
- Graduate in any field.
- 1-5 years of experience. Freshers are welcome to apply as well.
- Fluency in speaking Hindi would be a plus.
- Basic knowledge of MS office platforms.
- Candidates owning two wheeler vehicles will be preferred.
Salary range will be determined based on the professional experience of the candidate.
Location: Jaipur, Vizag
Email your Resume and cover letter to: email@example.com firstname.lastname@example.org