Position: Program Coordinator
Location: Ahmedabad, Gujarat
Pratham is looking for a candidate for the position of Program Coordinator for the English Access Microscholarship Program (EAMP) and local partnerships and projects under the Pratham Ahmedabad Education Initiative.
Roles & Responsibilities
Part A: EAMP is a two years program for young girls and boys which aims at providing a professional edge in English language skills to the students (13 to 20 yrs.). The role will include overall coordination of the EAMP. The details are as follows:
- Setting up the programs: mobilization and enrollment of the students in the program. Finalizing the school partners and maintaining a smooth communication channel with them and the parents.
- Setting up the team: recruitment and selection of the teachers and assistant teachers for the program.
- Providing Teaching Learning Material and preparing reports and newsletters on a timely basis for internal communication, with the community and with the donors.
- Facilitate the teaching-learning processes by organizing regular visits at the centres and supporting the teachers
- Organizing the outdoor and indoor enhancement activities for providing exposure to practice English language learning in real life.
Part B: Execution and implementation of projects undertaken by Pratham in Gujarat, as required.
Qualifications and Experience
- Minimum Qualification – Graduate
- Demonstrated abilities in training /teaching;
- Strong English writing and communication skills;
- Effective, professional interpersonal skills
- Strong computer skills;
- Demonstrated organizational ability and attention to detail;
- Demonstrated problem-solving skills and the ability to manage multiple priorities quickly and effectively;
- Ability to work independently while contributing to an overall team effort;
- Proven effectiveness in a cross-cultural work environment;
- Knowledge of Gujarati would be an advantage
Remuneration: Rs 23,000/- per month
To apply, please email your resume and a one-page statement of interest for your application to this position and share it with email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org. Please indicate in the subject line of the email “PAEI Program Coordinator Position”. [Successful candidates will be invited for interviews.]
Last date for application: 20 Jan 2022