Pratham Education Foundation (‘Pratham’) is an innovative learning organization with a mission of “every child in school and learning well”. More than twenty years ago, Pratham’s work began with pre-schools in the urban slums of Mumbai. Today Pratham has grown both in scope and geographical coverage. Currently, Pratham has activities in 23 states and UTs and implements programs that include activities for preschool and elementary school age groups, dropout girls and women as well as vocational skilling programs for youth. As one of the largest non-governmental organizations in the country, Pratham focuses on high-quality, low-cost, and replicable interventions to address gaps in the education system. The mission to improve the quality of education in India and ensure that all children not only attend but also thrive in school is being accomplished by working in collaboration with the government, local communities, parents, teachers, volunteers, and civil society members. Our programs aim to supplement rather than replace governmental efforts. They are implemented on a large scale to not only reach as many children as possible but also to enable an adaptable demonstration model for governments and other partners. For more details, refer to www.pratham.org.
Delhi/ Noida/ Other locations
Monthly CTC – Rs. 21,000 – Rs. 25,000 (negotiable as per experience)
- Qualification: ITI/AMT/Diploma/Graduation from NIFT, NID, NIFD, ATDC etc. or any other polytechnic/reputed institute in the field of apparel making and design, fashion design, fashion technology or allied fields.
- Experience: Minimum 1 year of practical experience in apparel making or designing, and minimum 2 years of academic teaching experience.
- Candidates with experience in designing training programs and workshops shall be given preference.
- Age Criteria: 25-45 years.
Master Trainer is in charge of planning, implementation, documentation, reporting, quality, and management of the overall academic operations of their respective domain/vertical/program at the center. At all times, he/she has to ensure that Academic operations are aligned with overall center planning and operations.
Roles and Responsibilities/Duties (Detailed)
- Planning, executing, documenting, reporting, and monitoring the overall ‘Batch Academic Plan’.
- To ensure the smooth functioning of classes.
- He/ She should determine the overall effectiveness of programs and training.
- Maintaining inventory (In & out register) for Training-Learning Material (TLM), with the support of the Training Associate.
- Entailing orientation and counselling of trainees with regard to queries related to Industry and post-placement scenarios.
- He/she should observe training sessions and identify areas needing improvement and accordingly design interventions and capacity-building sessions for the Center's academic team.
- Develop and maintain a collaborative relationship with center staff especially with Placement Associate to understand current industrial needs.
- He/she should lead, onboard, and evaluate new trainers.
- Follow the organization's ‘Code of conduct’ and promote ‘Gender Sensitivity’ and ‘Gender Equality’
(Note: Apart from managing smooth academic operations, the Master Trainers shall also conduct training batches as independent technical trainers.)
Skills required: Defining Skills
- Should have outstanding Platform Skills i.e. the presentation skills to transmit content effectively to an audience.
- Technical Knowledge (Practical & Theory): Must have a strong technical background and experience in a technical training role, with specialized knowledge of specific industries.
- Teaching Skills (Online & Offline) : Have advanced teaching skills in both offline and online modes, especially aptitude for e-learning and mobile training.
- Management Skills: Must possess good Management and delegation skills which include trainee counselling & mentoring. Along with the ability to handle multiple roles and activities at a given time.
- Must have good Communication & Interpersonal Skills in the regional local language and English.
- Must have a Flexible Problem-solving approach, along with having a proactive, innovative, and positive mindset.
- Digital skills: Understanding the workings and usage of:
a. Social media platforms like WhatsApp, Workplace, etc.
b. Digital meeting platforms like Zoom, Google meet
c. Proficiency in MS Office (Word, PowerPoint, and Excel) and Google applications (Google Drive, Google Calendar, etc.)
d. Understanding of different applications (apps), portals, dashboards, etc.
- Data Analysis: Have a good understanding of data, dashboards, etc., to plan strategies.
Interested candidates can send their resume/ CV along with a cover letter on email@example.com.