Pratham was founded in 1995, to provide pre-school education to children in Mumbai slums. Over the last 27 years, Pratham has grown to be one of the largest non-profit organizations working to provide quality education to children and youth in over 20 states and union territories across the country, through a range of interventions. Pratham is a widely recognized organization, having received notable awards such as the Yidan Prize, Lui Che Woo Prize, WISE Prize for Innovation, Skoll Award for Social Entrepreneurship, the Henry R Kravis Prize in Leadership, and the CNN-IBN Indian of the Year for Public Service.
For more details, refer to www.pratham.org
1. Job Title: Master Trainer (Electrical & Solar training program)
2. Location: Bhor (Maharashtra)
3. Remuneration/ Salary: Monthly CTC – Rs. 17,000 – Rs. 20,000 (negotiable as per experience)
4. Minimum eligibility:
a. Qualification: ITI/Diploma/B.E./B.Tech. in Electrical
b. Experience: Minimum 1 year of practical experience in Electrical and Solar Field and minimum 2 years of academic teaching experience.
a. Candidates with experience in Solar PV Installer training programs and workshops shall be given preference.
b. Age Criteria: 25-45 years.
6. Job Purpose: Master Trainer is in charge of planning, implementation, documentation, reporting, quality, and management of the overall academic operations of their respective domain/vertical/program at the center. At all times he/she has to ensure that Academic operations are aligned with overall center planning and operations.
7. Roles and Responsibilities/Duties (Detailed):
1) Planning, executing, documenting, reporting, and monitoring the overall ‘BatchAcademic Plan’.
2) To ensure the smooth functioning of classes.
3) He/ She should determine the overall effectiveness of programs and training.
4) Maintaining inventory (In & out register) for Training-Learning Material (TLM), with the support of the Training Associate.
5) Entailing orientation and counseling of trainees with regard to queries related to Industry and post-placement scenarios.
6) He/she should observe training sessions and identify areas needing improvement
and accordingly design interventions and capacity-building sessions for the Center academic team.
7) Develop and maintain a collaborative relationship with center staff especially with Placement Associate to understand current industrial needs.
8) He/she should lead, onboard, and evaluate new trainers.
9) Follow the organisation’s ‘Code of conduct’ and promote ‘Gender Sensitivity’ and ‘Gender Equality’
(Note: Apart from managing smooth academic operations, the Master Trainers shall also conduct training batches as independent technical trainers. )
8. Skills required: Defining Skills:
1) Should have outstanding Platform Skills i.e. the presentation skills to transmit content effectively to an audience.
2) Technical Knowledge (Practical & Theory): Must have a strong technical background and experience in a technical training role, with specialized knowledge of specific industries.
3) Teaching Skills (Online & Offline) : Have advanced teaching skills in both offline and online mode, especially aptitude for e-learning and mobile training.
4) Management Skills: Must possess good Management and delegation skills which include trainee counseling & mentoring. Along with the ability to handle multiple roles and activities at a given time.
5) Must have good Communication & Interpersonal Skills in the regional local language
6) Must have a Flexible Problem-solving approach, along with having a proactive, innovative, and positive mindset.
7) Digital skills: Understanding the workings and usage of:
a. Social media platforms like Whatsapp, Workplace, etc.
b. Digital meeting platforms like Zoom, Google meet
c. Proficiency in MS Office (Word, PowerPoint, and Excel) and Google applications (Google Drive, Google Calendar, etc.)
d. Understanding of different applications (apps), portals, dashboards, etc.
8) Data Analysis: Have a good understanding of data, dashboards, etc. to plan strategies