Pratham was founded in 1995, to provide pre-school education to children in Mumbai slums. Over the last 27 years, Pratham has grown to be one of the largest non-profit organizations working to provide quality education to children and youth in over 20 states and union territories across the country, through a range of interventions.
Pratham is a widely recognized organization, having received notable awards such as the Yidan Prize, Lui Che Woo Prize, WISE Prize for Innovation, Skoll Award for Social Entrepreneurship, the Henry R Kravis Prize in Leadership, and the CNN-IBN Indian of the Year for Public Service. For more details, refer to www.pratham.org.
About the ENABLE Program
ENABLE' or 'Equity in Accessing Numeracy And Basic Literacy Education', is a multi-pronged intervention to strengthen the quality of education for 3-9 year olds with disabilities.
We are looking to hire creative and dynamic DTP Operators to help us design effective, logical and aesthetic materials to reach large audiences and bring attention to the issues experienced by people, as well as the project's success. Their major responsibility will be to create and produce a variety of high-quality communication materials that incorporate text and graphic images.
- Edit graphics, such as photographs or illustrations,
- Import text and graphics into publishing software.
- Integrate images and text to create cohesive pages,
- Adjust text properties, such as size, column width, and spacing,
- Revise layouts and make corrections as necessary.
- Submit or upload final files for printing or online publishing and digital
- Should be an expert in apps like Photoshop & Illustrator
- Expert in color correction & photo manipulation.
- Expert in using shortcut keys in Photoshop & illustrator.
- Typing in Hindi/Marathi/English
Required Skills and Knowledge
- Software skills : CoRAL, Pagemaker, Indesign, Photoshops, PPT, Word doc, Canva
Creativity Skills : Designing layout, Font selection based on purpose, Colour palette design
- Knowledge and previous experience on use of these softwares
Ability to use google search effectively, Knowledge of design vocabulary used to design images and designs, Ability to use AI will be an added advantage
- A Bachelor's degree in relevant fields (Graphic Communications, Computer Graphics, or Graphic Design etc)
- Minimum 2 years of work experience in relevant profiles.
- Willingness to promote innovation and adapt to change.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work collaboratively and independently, with a strong commitment to inclusivity and diversity.
- Ability to work under deadline pressure
Working Location: Mumbai, Maharashtra and New Delhi
Deadline: 15th December 2023
Positions available: 2 (1 in each location)
Please send the following to email@example.com. We will reach out to you to set up the application process. To participate in the process, kindly submit the form available at https://forms.gle/Rnzh52x1cWCeTXxm7.
Your resume should contain –
- Contact information
- Academic background: Universities attended and degrees acquired with academic record (Marks or GPA, if applicable)
- Past work experience, highlighting relevant skills
- Relevant Coursework: List Courses in Development, Management, and Education
- Experiences in development, teaching and/or education (if applicable)
- Interest areas/hobbies
- Languages spoken
Note: Pratham is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to creating an inclusive and diverse workforce and consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age or disability. We encourage individuals from underrepresented groups, especially persons with disabilities to apply.