(Learning with Vodafone)
Pratham is an innovative learning organization created to improve the quality of education in India. As one of the largest non-governmental organizations in the country, Pratham focuses on high-quality, low-cost, and replicable interventions to address gaps in the education system. Established in 1995 to provide education to children in the slums of Mumbai, Pratham has grown both in scope and geographical coverage. Pratham is a widely recognized organization, having received notable awards such as the WISE Prize for Innovation, Skoll Award for Social Entrepreneurship, the Henry R Kravis Prize in Leadership, and the CNN- IBN Indian of the Year for Public Service. For more details, refer to www.pratham.org
Gurushala was launched in September 2019, offering a variety of free high-quality interactive resources, including online courses on innovative pedagogies, curated digital content aligned to the school curriculum and a networking platform for teachers across India. In 2021, Gurushala initiated its engagement with students through online assessments and a range of online classes for students. The program has aimed to positively impact the learning levels of students by training teachers to integrate technology and innovative group learning pedagogies inside the classroom. Gurushala, a mobile application, is an initiative of Indus Towers Ltd. and Vodafone Idea Foundation and is implemented by Pratham Education Foundation and is also available as a website. While continuing to provide resources, Gurushala is also looking to expand to a new target audience while deepening engagement with the existing target audience.
The position of ‘Associate-Partnership and Collaboration’ in an individual contributor role that will form part of the team that is responsible for designing a strategy to forge partnerships for the programme in various capacities. The incumbent will need to work on building an overall strategy to communicate the project, identify potential partners, work on building relationships and service the partnerships forged. The partnerships will be forged with institutions working across the country. Additionally, the incumbent will also be involved in identifying and leading discussions on strategic partnerships and partnerships with content creators. The incumbent will also be responsible for creating strategy for return on investment and implementing the same.
- Strategic planning to identify, develop and manage partner institutions for the programme.
- Contribute to the drafting of pitches, presentations, reference material, and other documents as required.
- Actively seek out new partnership opportunities through cold calling, networking, social media and other means as required.
- Set up meetings with potential institutional partners to understand their requirements and expectations from the program.
- Developing and providing need-based solutions to schools, academic institutions and organizations.
- Negotiate and close the partnerships and remain in charge of all communication with the partner thereafter.
- Analyzing competition and strengthening the Gurushala’s brand position in assigned regional areas.
- Identify potential partnerships and create a strong referral network of institutional partners.
- Gather feedback from partners and share it with internal teams.
- Working with the educational institutions, government and private, and partners across the country.
- Identifying key strategic collaborations for the portal and developing them for mutual engagement.
- Developing collaborations with content partners for sharing of content and co-designing engagements.
- Any other activities as per the requirements of the program.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Ability to work independently and take initiatives in a target-driven work environment.
- Good command written and verbal communication (both in English and Hindi).
- Advanced knowledge of using Microsoft office suite and Google Suite.
- Strong analytical and conceptual skills with the ability to see both the big picture as well as micro issues.
- Ability to handle backend database for data collection and presented.
- Candidates with knowledge of statistical tools will be preferred.
- Knowledge of digital marketing best practices.
- Experience with marketing tools and software.
- Strong interpersonal skills and excellent communication skills.
- This position requires extensive travel to various locations.
- An undergraduate/post-graduate degree with up to 02 years of full-time work experience will be preferred.
Working Details and Remuneration
- Remuneration will be commensurate to the candidate’s experience and will be within the range of INR 30,000-40,000 CTC per month.
- The incumbent will be based in New Delhi and will have to travel regularly across the country.
- Interested candidates should submit their resume via the link given below by 15 June 2023.
- Link: https://forms.gle/3JX2A8qALH7vn4rG6
- Please sign in with your Gmail account to access the link.
- For any queries or clarifications required, you can send an email at email@example.com or call us at +91 11 49059416, 49059417
- Due to the large number of applications we receive, we will only be in contact with shortlisted candidates.