Over the past 25 years, Pratham has worked at scale across India to address the education crisis facing the nation’s children and youth. Today, as we confront an unprecedented challenge, we are leveraging our experience and agility to navigate the pandemic and fulfill our mission.
- Keeping people safe and informed
- Connecting with children and communities in a new way
- Partnering with governments to support learning
- Making resources available to all
- Responding to the crisis through targeted initiatives
The lockdown in the wake of the COVID-19 pandemic has led to school closure across the country. While children are not physically attending school, many state government education departments have been proactive in developing technology solutions to engage children and teachers through online platforms.Read More
In the last twenty five years, Pratham has worked on scale with children across the country on a range of educational interventions and in a variety of learning contexts. In these difficult times, Pratham is working to provide children across the country access to engaging learning content.Read More