(Learning with Vodafone)
Pratham is an innovative learning organization created to improve the quality of education in India. As one of the largest non-governmental organizations in the country, Pratham focuses on high-quality, low-cost, and replicable interventions to address gaps in the education system. Established in 1995 to provide education to children in the slums of Mumbai, Pratham has grown both in scope and geographical coverage. Pratham is a widely recognized organization, having received notable awards such as the WISE Prize for Innovation, Skoll Award for Social Entrepreneurship, the Henry R Kravis Prize in Leadership, and the CNN- IBN Indian of the Year for Public Service. For more details, refer to www.pratham.org
Gurushala was launched in September 2019 offering a variety of free high-quality interactive resources including online courses on innovative pedagogies, curated digital content aligned to the school curriculum and a networking platform for teachers across India. In 2021, Gurushala initiated its engagement with students through online assessments and a range of online classes for students. The program has aimed to positively impact the learning levels of students by training teachers to integrate technology and innovative group learning pedagogies inside the classroom. Gurushala, a mobile application, is an initiative of Indus Towers Ltd. and Vodafone Idea Foundation and is implemented by Pratham Education Foundation and is also available as a website. While continuing to provide resources, Gurushala is also looking to expand to a new target audience while deepening engagement with the existing target audience.
The position of ‘Animator’ is an individual contributor role that will form part of the team responsible for creating interactive, interesting, and visually appealing digital content suitable for the school curriculum in India and professional teacher development. The incumbent will be responsible for designing, developing, and delivering a range of digital content such as videos, animations, and other interactive content. The candidate will need to be proficient in using appropriate software tools (such as Adobe Creative Suite, Articulate 360, Camtasia, Vyond etc.) to create high-quality digital content. The candidate should have appropriate educational qualifications and previous experience in the field.
- Designing and developing digital content for educational concepts aligned with the school curriculum in India.
- Developing interactive content, including videos, animations, and other multimedia content.
- Researching and identifying relevant educational resources and materials to incorporate into the digital content.
- Collaborating with subject matter experts and educators to ensure the accuracy and relevance of the content.
- Using appropriate software tools to create high-quality digital content, including Adobe Creative Suite, Vyond, Camtasia, Animaker, Audacity etc.
- Developing and implementing quality control processes to ensure that the digital content meets the required standards.
- Managing multiple projects simultaneously, ensuring that all projects are delivered on time.
- Continuously updating and refining the digital content to ensure that it remains current and relevant.
- Any other task as assigned by the reporting manager.
The incumbent will need to be proficient in the following software. The level of proficiency preferred is also mentioned:
- Microsoft office suite (Word, Powerpoint, Excel etc.) : Expert
- Adobe creative suite (Photoshop, Illustrator, Primer etc.) : Beginner
- Canva : Expert
- Vyond : Expert
- Animaker : Beginner
- Camtasia : Expert
- Animation softwares : Expert
- Audio editing softwares : Expert
Required Skills and Abilities
- Strong knowledge and experience in designing and developing digital content, including videos, animations, and other multimedia content.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in both English and Hindi. Candidates with proficiency in Marathi, Gujarati or Kannada will be preferred.
- Strong attention to detail and ability to deliver high-quality work under tight deadlines.
- Ability to work independently as well as collaboratively with cross-functional teams.
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously.
- Knowledge of digital marketing best practices would be an advantage.
- An undergraduate or post-graduate degree in a relevant field such as Education, Multimedia, or Digital Media will be preferred.
- 1-3 years of experience in designing and developing digital content for education.
Working Details and Remuneration
- Remuneration will be commensurate to candidate’s experience and will be within the range of INR 30,000-35,000 CTC per month.
- The incumbent will be based in New Delhi and will have to travel regularly across the country.
- Interested candidates should submit their resume via the link given below by 15 June 2023.
- Link: https://forms.gle/3JX2A8qALH7vn4rG6
- Please sign in with your Gmail account to access the link.
- For any queries or clarifications required, you can send an email at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at +91 11 49059416, 49059417
- Due to the large number of applications we receive, we will only be in contact with shortlisted candidates.